- 1 Cup dried mangoes (8 ounces)
- Place the dried mangoes in a large measuring cup that holds at least 2 cups.
- Cover the dried mangoes with water until the water reaches 2 cups.
- Soak the mangoes for 2 hours.
- Puree the mangoes in a blender until the pudding reaches the desired consistency. It may be necessary to stop the blender and scrape the sides with a spatula to insure it is well blended. If the mixture becomes to thick, add more water one tablespoon at a time.
More raw food recipes that are kid pleasers.